The Redrock Postgres Development Team is pleased to announce Redrock Postgres 12 version 12.1.0.
Redrock Postgres is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS) based on PostgreSQL, developed by the PostgreSQL Global Development Group. It is intentionally designed as an enterprise grade and cloud native database.
For more information, please see the website.
- Undo: Log record for roll back modified data and transactions.
- Multitenant: Single database instance runs on a server and serves multiple tenants.
- Network based tablespace: Devide computing and storage functions in database through network based tablespace.
- Multithread: The multithreaded database model enables server processes to execute as operating system threads in separate address spaces.
- Recyclebin: Provide recycle bin to reserve dropped objects to prevent mistake.
- DDL event tracking: Tracking, recording, publishing and subscribing DDL operations.