This release contains a variety of fixes from 12.1.4-1. For information about new features in major release 12, see Release 12.1.0.
A dump/restore is not required for those running 12.1.X.
- Remove the dependency of the Debian software package on
- Adjust the installation on Debian system, detach the database initialization steps, and perform them separately after the user installs the program.
- Adjust the installation directory on Debian system and install the main program files to the path
- Integrate plugins into Windows software package.
- Release the software package that supports the Ubuntu system.
- Release the generic binary package that supports the Linux platform.